English Players?

NUCK

Elpy
Реакции
Is there an English speaking population on here? I am loving the x1 high activity server and although I have met some nice Russian speaking players. I would like to meet some English speaking competitive players to hang out with.

Neophron

Krator
Реакции
Is there an English speaking population on here? I am loving the x1 high activity server and although I have met some nice Russian speaking players. I would like to meet some English speaking competitive players to hang out with.
ADMIN PRESS BUTTON "ADD SOME ENGLISG PPL"
upload_2020-3-14_22-43-35-jpeg.328

NUCK

Elpy
Реакции
The only thing I am struggling with, is the set bonuses and some item description. Is there any thoughts about adding more English translations in game? English announcements translations would be nice also :D

Chunkook

Elpy
Реакции
The only thing I am struggling with, is the set bonuses and some item description. Is there any thoughts about adding more English translations in game? English announcements translations would be nice also :D
Hi and welcome to La2 Era. The only English-speaking community I have seen ingame is the Lithuanian clan with a topic here on the forum. I suppose there are some Russians who also speak English such as myself, but I can why it would be hard for you to distinguish them ingame. As for the English descriptions, I'm pretty sure there is a game option to make the client in English, although I have no idea whether everything is transalated.

Good luck and hope you find yourself a community!

NUCK

Elpy
Реакции
Hi and welcome to La2 Era. The only English-speaking community I have seen ingame is the Lithuanian clan with a topic here on the forum. I suppose there are some Russians who also speak English such as myself, but I can why it would be hard for you to distinguish them ingame. As for the English descriptions, I'm pretty sure there is a game option to make the client in English, although I have no idea whether everything is transalated.

Good luck and hope you find yourself a community!

Thank you, I have found the in game English option but it has it's limits.

Admin

Support & Technical Developer
Команда проекта
Реакции
If you want to use the English version of the game, you must enter the game world through system_eng folder. To switch the NPC dialog language use the command .menu.

RedEyes

Hobgoblin
Реакции

It would be nice, if you bring some en. speaking players here.
Many current native russian players did played on EU/NA servers long time ago.
It'd bring some additional nostalgic atmosphere, that we experienced before =)

Киныч

Krator
Реакции
Is there any english players here, beeeeaaaaatch?

Сверху