EN :DDDD MY BROTHER AND SISTERS HELLO :DD im dan nice to meet u :))

BOBOBO

Elpy
Реакции
Good morning, bro. How are you?
Dont worry, im not upset, its just a joke, i understand.
About shooting emoji.. you type some symbols and script convert them to picture. OR you are a crazy hunter!!
We are not autistic, what are you talking about?)))) You dont know Russians? We are ugly syberian wolves and bears. Don't confuse with pedobears!! Its very important!!!
XOPOWO MOI BRAT ))), dobre den

i always want to learn russian, THE ONLY THING STANDING IN MY WAY IS THE RUSS ALPHABET, i just can't memorize it

i love learning a new language, i speak english and spanish excellent :DD, and now im learning japaneese, i have learned the japaneese alphabet very easy VERY EASY, but when it comes to russian alphabet my brain chokes )), i'm looking for somebody to help me learn this ... russian alphabet my brothers

so if any of u find it in ur heart to post in a reply here 1 LETTER/day thank u ( with the translation in latin letters ofcourse :DDD ), ALL I KNOW FROM russ letters is X=H, P=R, W=SH (XOPOWO) :DDDDD

BOBOBO

Elpy
Реакции
good morning my brothers, ADMIN i have a great idea, in exchange for 1+2 second class on my char i shall post la2era.com on 1-2 random facebook pages each day until end of server ))).

the moment u answer "ok/yes/do it" :DDDD, i shall begin my dailly little quest and post print screens in this topic.

Mr.Chief

Support
Команда проекта
Реакции
for active help in advertising the server, we can give you something from the GM shop.

Mr.Chief

Support
Команда проекта
Реакции
tank u for ur answer my brother, i want 1+2 second class on 1 char , comon brother i dont think is much what i'm asking no?

i'm sure u and i can agree on this my brother :DD, no?
we have never given anyone anything that is not in the GM shop.
only services or items available to everyone in the GM shop.

BOBOBO

Elpy
Реакции
my brothers, im trying to join discord, but what must i do to join it?

te bot says :"read ur private msg", but there is no private msg )))

p.s: the main reason i'm joining discord is to speak to chloe ))))

BOBOBO

Elpy
Реакции
Tell me your nickname in Discord, i will gve ua role.
thank u my brother, nickname is spoilez, spasibo,

btw my brothers i started learning russian for 3-4 days, and i mean seriously learning

i started with the alphabet i really wanna get it done flawlessly, and after i move to free speech and reading :DDDD.

i'm from romania, so if u plan of taking over this country as well, i'll have my arms wide oppened shouting "zdrastvute tovarishi!" :DDD

Cheers

Homunculus
Реакции
thank u my brother, nickname is spoilez, spasibo,

btw my brothers i started learning russian for 3-4 days, and i mean seriously learning

i started with the alphabet i really wanna get it done flawlessly, and after i move to free speech and reading :DDDD.

i'm from romania, so if u plan of taking over this country as well, i'll have my arms wide oppened shouting "zdrastvute tovarishi!" :DDD
lol. sorry, i haven't a lot of free time to help u learning Russian. BUt i will try)))

BOBOBO

Elpy
Реакции
sposibo mii brat :DD.

пусть свет огней освещает наш путь в жизни полной радости

BOBOBO

Elpy
Реакции
i finally learnt how to type russia in russian :DD

POCCNR, DA?

BOBOBO

Elpy
Реакции
"Please, use transliteration or russian letters."

Что ты имеешь в виду, мой брат? :DDD,

я люблю печатать на русском :DDD,

это гугл переводчик :DDD

BOBOBO

Elpy
Реакции
i'm watching very much the live tv "POCCNR 24"on yutube, and is XOPOWO :DD

im also wathing the other european live tvs also, my brothers i have to tell u, is like watching tom and jerry when comparing it to russian tv, they almost all the time say opposite things fcddddg4

THE question is who is tom and who is jerry? )))

BOBOBO

Elpy
Реакции
how the hell can anybody think about l2 in these days? :DDDD, comon guys for real

BOBOBO

Elpy
Реакции
is ok u can delete my posts i dont mind :DDDD, i know i talk a lot and stupid stuff :DDD

but pls remember i like it here so dont ban me :DDDDD

Cheers

Homunculus
Реакции
is ok u can delete my posts i dont mind :DDDD, i know i talk a lot and stupid stuff :DDD

but pls remember i like it here so dont ban me :DDDDD
First of all this request is for game chats and secondly is for all NewEra public resources - forum, discord, vk page.
I hope you understand that we are against discussing these topics on our game portal.

Сверху