EN :DDDD MY BROTHER AND SISTERS HELLO :DD im dan nice to meet u :))

BOBOBO

Elpy
Реакции
my brothers and sisters is so good to be with u again :)))
so my brothers server looks very good, including the forum :))
now i have a question for our dios the admin :)), admin my brother :D, does the game has any kind of captcha? u know annoying random pop-ups during gamev :D

Admin

Support & Technical Developer
Команда проекта
Реакции
Hello! We don't use captcha and other pop-up.

BOBOBO

Elpy
Реакции
Hello! We don't use captcha and other pop-ups.
YSSSSSSSSSSSSSS YESSSSSSSSSSSSSS YESSSS, thank u my brother, u made my day a lot better :)))
i just hate those .... pop-ups :)))
if anybody else read this post please my brothers and sisters lets get to know each otherfcddddg4

im dan nice to meet u my lovely brothers :DDD, i love people, i love lerning, i love typing :))), i love listening, i love forums :))), i love my familly, i love looking at beautifull views outside, and i love another 1000 things more :))
now please my brothers tell me a little bit about ur selves, i would really like to get to know all of my brothers and sisters :DDDD

BOBOBO

Elpy
Реакции
sweet jesus mother of god i just saw smth in the top player list:

oneSparrowSoultakerNightMare7732452 / 161121 d. 3 h.

my brother what in the name of the wholy mothers :)))), 1k days play time for this guy?, sweet jesus mother of god :DDDDD, 30k pvps ??????? HOLLY MOLLY :)))

i've played a lot of l2 my brothers, but never in my life i seen such stats :))), hahahaha are they for real??? or is some kind of forum bug?

if the stats are real, my brother i have only one thing to say to u from the bottom of my heart: take a brake my brother :)))

Cheers

Homunculus
Реакции
it isnt a forum bug. this guy plays a lot of times, before server's opens. sometimes he stays online but afk, may be its reason.

BOBOBO

Elpy
Реакции
i keep looking on how many views my topic has from time to time :DDD, and i must say there a lot of people here.

i also see the topic from server description has 13k views, my brothers that is awesome :DDD, IT means a really lot of people play here witch is exactly what i'm looking for :))), i like chickens eddy :))

BOBOBO

Elpy
Реакции
good afternoon my brothers and sisters :))), today i'm proud of my self because of the fallowing things:

1) i continued my "smile, la vita e bella" to tandom people on the street ))

2) i talked about this server on a discord group :DDD

so my brothers and sisters how did u begin ur day? :)) hmmmm???

Cheers

Homunculus
Реакции
«smile, la vita e bella» - what are you talking about? we need photoes
My day begun with fried eggs, coffee and MDT check on C4 server)) also i watched Boruto on 2nd monitor

ps my English isn't good, but i will trн to answer to you.

BOBOBO

Elpy
Реакции
"smile, la vita e bella" - what are you talking about? we need photos
My day started with fried eggs, coffee and MDT check on C4 server)) also i watched Boruto on 2nd monitor

ps my English isn't good, but i will trн to answer to you.
hhahaha good afternoon my brother :DDD, la vita e bella = life is beautifull ))

Cheers

Homunculus
Реакции
my brother i forgot to ask u, what are u checking in mdt?
I was looking for violators and the black market traders (RMT). Its part of my job.
MDT on C4 looks like that))
b0abf6977ac26c75f568b927aa1b.png

BOBOBO

Elpy
Реакции
god morning my brothers and sisters :))), i woke up very early as usualfcddddg4

how are you feeling in this fine morning?gvfgfjfdddddd7

HI MY TROLLING WOLF brother i hope u are not upset about that complaint :))), all in all i said ""very nice print screen"" inside the complaint :)))), wtf my brother get over it fcddddg4 (THIS EMOJI keep poping up :)), is there any way to stop it, i dont like shooting stuff :DD )

ISEE not many of u like replying, please dont be autistic my brother and sisters, communication is the key :DDD

BOBOBO

Elpy
Реакции
good morning on another beautiful day my brothers and sisters, i see i started talking to my self again :)))), is ok i'm used to it :D

BOBOBO

Elpy
Реакции
my brothers i asked a question but it was never answered :)), why u dont start OBT now?

i not now, why not now?? :DDD

I'M very impacient when it comes to l2 :DD

Mr.Chief

Support
Команда проекта
Реакции
Hello.
Because there is a lot of time before the start of the server.

Mr.Chief

Support
Команда проекта
Реакции

Cheers

Homunculus
Реакции
god morning my brothers and sisters :))), i woke up very early as usualfcddddg4

how are you feeling in this fine morning?gvfgfjfdddddd7

HI MY TROLLING WOLF brother i hope u are not upset about that complaint :))), all in all i said ""very nice print screen"" inside the complaint :)))), wtf my brother get over it fcddddg4 (THIS EMOJI keep poping up :)), is there any way to stop it, i dont like shooting stuff :DD )

ISEE not many of u like replying, please dont be autistic my brother and sisters, communication is the key :DDD
Good morning, bro. How are you?
Dont worry, im not upset, its just a joke, i understand.
About shooting emoji.. you type some symbols and script convert them to picture. OR u are crazy hunter!!
We are not autistic, what are you talking about?)))) You dont know Russians? We are ugly syberian wolves and bears. Dont confuse with pedobears!! Its very important!!!

Сверху